Sunday, February 15, 2009

EASTER SPECIAL on Peek A Boo Tear Bears

EASTER SPECIAL
on
Peek a boo Tear Bears

Hello everyone.
I am going to have a special on my peek a boo tear bears till April 12th, Easter.
For EVERY 4 sets ( a set is 4 peek a boos) that you order,
$6.00 per set.
I will make one set for you for free.
So you would be getting 5 sets for the price of 4.
What a great deal.
So grab them now before April 12th.
They have to be ordered all at once though.
You choose the color of your bears and eye colors.
Send me an email at luckylady34_2000@yahoo.com with your paypal addy so I can invoice you.
Please be sure to include your color choices.
FREE shipping
(to USA only, international orders send for quote)
Have a great day!!
Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment