Thursday, February 18, 2010

HI everyone

Wow, I guess I need to get busy and start blogging again. Since before Christmas I have been so busy.

Right now, I am working on getting donations for the April 2010 Scrapbooking Cruise.
If you would be interested in donating a Gift certificate to a shop you have online, or perhaps samples of a craft you do, to our gift bags that would be great. We will be doing a leaflet with all our people donating to the cruise, with their info. This leaflet will go into all the cruisers bags of goodies..

So if your interested, Send me an email for more info on this. Please put in subject line cruise 2010 donation..thanks

I promise to blog more here, and post some more tear bears...

Have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY Esther!!! Glad you got on to blog! Missed you here in blog land!!

    ReplyDelete