Thursday, January 19, 2012

I am Hosting a Creative Memories Party


Good Morning Everyone,

I am hosting a Creative Memories Party. You might ask what is that? Well it is Scrapbooking, Cardmaking, Preserving Memories. I wish you all could come to my house for this, but I also know its quite a distance for many of you..

So, to help me out on my adventure here, follow this link http://www.mycmsite.com/sites/justdoit
This will bring you to my Creative Memories consultant website.


Look around and put some some items in your shopping bag, when you get ready to check out, it will ask in a white box, "Credit this order to your host". That would be me! Click on that and enter my name and it will bring you to me. Make sure my name is clicked. It will bring you back to your shopping bag and your ready to check out..The merchandise will be mailed directly to you.

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps out in my journey here.

If you need any help please let me know...

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment