Friday, July 10, 2009

Christmas In July (Tear Bear on Stocking) paper piecing

Tear Bear
peeking out of a
Christmas stocking!

$10.00
with Free shipping to USA
(international orders ask for quote)
The Stocking is hand cut and pieced together.
No machine was used in this piecing.
Tear Bear is torn, chalked and fluffed.
I have this one available, but any additional ones might have a slightly different patterned paper on it. But everything else on it will be the same.
If you want a differnt color stocking instead of red, just let me know when you purchase. Also let me know if you want a differnt color bear. The one shown is Lt Mocha.
Piece measures approximatelly
10 inches tall by 4 inches wide at the widest spot.
You can email me with your choices and your paypal addy so I
can invoice you.
Thanks for looking!
have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment