Monday, January 12, 2009

Gatlinburg 2009 Retreat w/tear bear



My Friend Vicki and some of her friends from her group will be going to Gatlinburg again this year for a Scrapbook Retreat. Last year I did up some titles for them. This year I made a cutter file, and attached the Tear bear to them again.

The Title is matted 2 times. You will have your choice of Title, bear and eye color. Tear Bear attached, made of mulberry paper, fluffed and chalked. Total Measurement of title 6"x4.25" (that includes the bear).

$10.00 for the Title. This includes shipping charges to the US, out of country ask for rate.

If your interested in one like this, please email me at luckylady34_2000@yahoo.com with your paypal addy so I can invoice you. If you would like a special Title made for you, please let me know. I will see what I can do for you.

thanks for looking!

1 comment: