Monday, January 26, 2009

Valentine Tear Bear, pocket file


$4.00
(free shipping to US,
international orders ask for a quote)
Here I have is a file cut from my good friend Tammey's cutter files. You can find it here:
http://tammeybrown.blogspot.com/2009/01/blog-hunt.html
She gave me permission to add one of my Tear Bears to it.
Thanks much Tammey!
I added a small piece of chocolate and the other has Beary Special wrote with a glitter pen. (when you purchase any, the words and chocolate are not included, this way you can add your own special note).
These would be adorable used for that special Valentine.
If your interested in any of these, Please email me at luckylady34_2000@yahoo.com .
Please specify the color bear and eye color you would like, quantity, and your paypal addy.
I will send an invoice for payment.


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm it didn't let me post the first time, so I'll try again. You are very welcome and these are VERY cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH I love it hunny soooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. These little bears are adorable...great idea with the foldout! (Good for kids trading valentines in class, I bet!)
    XO Char

    ReplyDelete