Monday, January 19, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


I recieved this Kreativ Blogger Award from Tammey at http://tammeybrown.blogspot.com/ ! Thanks!
My understanding is now, I need to list 7 of my favorite things.
1. Family
2. Friends
3. My groups
4. Making my tear animals
5. Scrapbooking
6. Reading
7. Peace & Love
Now I'm to list 7 blogs I think should get this award.
I have listed a few of my favorite blogs and sent them the Kreative Blogger Award! I love visiting these and many others! Thanks for all the Creative blogs!

4 comments:

  1. You so deserve this award Esther!! Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award Esther, and thanks for passing it on to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the back-pat Esther...I almost fell over in shock to learn that someone actually reads my blog. Haha!!!
    XO Char

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats sweety very well deserved 80) and thanks again sweety!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete